We well remember candidate Barack Obama’s ’08 throngs laying in breathless wait for the “Lightworker” to appear and speak as “sort of like God” from his teleprompter on high. Now, with nearly everything this president has touched lying in shambles, a shrunken Obama whines from town to town, transported in a taxpayer-purchased bus that resembles a big, fat hearse — the perfect symbol for the harbinger of economic death that Obama’s presidency has become.
5. President Obama’s pass-the-buck, blame-it-on-the-other-guy, it-was-just-bad-luck performance as a no-account “leader” sends a horrible message to our youth.
4. ObamaCare Lawsuits by more than half the states at a combined hidden cost of thousands of dollars per hour – per hour!
3. Obama’s federal regulations, growing like kudzu in uncontrolled, maniacal frenzy, form a stranglehold on American business.
2. The specter of uncertainty haunts every American in Obama’s Changeopoly Blitzkrieg.
1. The Great Demoralization of America under Obama.
Those of use old enough to remember how bad it was under Carter now realize that Carter’s time was comparatively benign. Glenn Reynolds has been saying for a couple of years now that a “Carter rerun would be a best case scenario.” I actually saw an Obama 2012 sticker on a car from Tenn today and it makes me want to hide the women and children. What kind of mental disorder would lead anyone to actually be pro Obama? I can understand (sort of) that there are a lot of left of center people out there, but to be pro Obama at this point? How can anyone, other than the half-dozen people who still watch MSDNC, possibily think DUDE deserves four more years to trash the country?