So starting as a presidential candidate, Obama has:
- Called for bankrupting the coal industry.
- Raised gas prices by forcing domestic production to a crawl.
- Demonized bankers and automatic teller machines.
- Went to war against Fox News, talk radio, and Twitter user Kevin Eder.
- Alienated Wall Street, which backed him in 2008 — and will probably do so again.
- Nationalized the car industry.
- Forced Chrysler to terminate 25 percent of its auto dealers.
- Demonized Las Vegas.
- Alinskyized the Chamber of Commerce.
- Blocked Boeing from expanding into a Right to Work State.
- Is busy transforming the insurance industry into the equivalent of quasi-government utilities.
- Created an uncertain (to say the least) regulatory environment, making new hiring a challenging proposition.
- And is now Alisnkyizing private planes, despite having temporary custody of the greatest “private” plane of all.
Can you say hypocritical d*ck?